Thanks for your design!I shared this paper craft at my collection blog: Dai Sentai Goggle-V Free Papercraftshttp://www.papercraftsquare.com/dai-sentai-goggle-v-free-papercrafts-download.html
Buatin Upin & Ipin papercraft please. . .?
widihhh mantapppppppppp..... !!!!
kalo Upin Ipin blom kesampean coz itu msh lisence Malay...:D
bisa di beli dimana bro? :D
Donlot aja disini kang...Gratis kok...
WOW!! Very nice! thank you!Hi im korean! I love sentai!! (especially flashman!)do you have plan make flashman?sorry im not good at english!thank you^^
flashman maybe next after F5 Tiger jetplane
mantap gan
impressive! great job
Thanks for your design!
BalasHapusI shared this paper craft at my collection blog: Dai Sentai Goggle-V Free Papercrafts
http://www.papercraftsquare.com/dai-sentai-goggle-v-free-papercrafts-download.html
Buatin Upin & Ipin papercraft please. . .?
BalasHapuswidihhh mantapppppppppp..... !!!!
BalasHapuskalo Upin Ipin blom kesampean coz itu msh lisence Malay...:D
BalasHapusbisa di beli dimana bro? :D
BalasHapusDonlot aja disini kang...Gratis kok...
BalasHapusWOW!!
BalasHapusVery nice! thank you!
Hi im korean! I love sentai!! (especially flashman!)
do you have plan make flashman?
sorry im not good at english!
thank you^^
flashman maybe next after F5 Tiger jetplane
Hapusmantap gan
BalasHapusimpressive! great job
BalasHapus